Technology we specialize in
We work with a wide variety of technology, but particularly pride ourselves when working in the following areas or with the following equipment, software or services:
|Amazon Web Services (AWS)||Microsoft Azure||Cisco Systems (Routers, switches, access products)|
|3CX/FreePBX IP VoIP Systems||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above||Debian/Redhat/Centos Linux|
|FreeBSD (*BSD Variants)||Virtualization (VMware, Hyper V, KVM, HVM)||Spam Reduction (Barracuda, RBL, Spamassassin)|
|RoIP (Two-way radio over IP)||VPN (IPsec, PPTP, L2TP)||IPV4/6 routing and management|
|Network and Telecommunications Cabling||High Availability (HA) Network Design / Clustering|
Located in the Small Town of Paris, Texas - USA
We are a small company with a local staff of just four located in the small town of Paris, Texas. We take pride in dedicating ourselves to personalized technical services Worldwide. Our services range from Hardware Design to Website and Software Development. We make a promise backed by a 100% guarantee that we will:
- Always be responsive and attentive to your projects and needs
- Treat each customer equally
- Provide professional and courteous support
- We believe in honesty and integrity - If we can't complete your project or do not currently have the knowledge to professionally complete a job or make a recommendation we will let you know. It is our goal to protect your technology assets and we can only do that by providing accurate information. We also employ a vast network of contractors who may be able to assist you.
Besides what we offer below, we also offer fully customized products and services to meet individual needs. Contact us for more information
Schedule a Network/System Evaluation
Schedule a 100% free evaluation today at no cost.
All services come with a 90-day warranty that covers any issues that may arise due to workmanship issues. We stand behind all of our work 100%
Free security audits
While working on any project we will do our best to identify and report any possible security risks and provide solutions, free of charge.
Hackers beware - we install defensive countermeasures
We will offer a wide range of options to keep your information secure, not limited to: Security Auditing software, Spam/Virus/malware protection, firewalls and filters.
24x7x365 Phone and E-mail support
Our office is always open and we are here to listen! 24-hours a day, even on Holidays!
Safe and sane security practices - always
We do not take risks with our customers data. We have over 20 years of experience with System and Network Administration and do not take security lightly. We have developed practices and procedures over the years that ensure you are safe and secure. We will not implement any software, services or policies that will put your data at risk.
All of our employees are screened and HIPAA trained and compliant. We respect and value you and your clients confidentiality and hold it to the highest regards. All of our staff partakes in yearly HIPAA training and certification.
Monthly Subscription Services
We offer several monthly subscription packages for I.T. Helpdesk and System Administration services to fit just about any situation.
Each of our packages includes:
- Evaluation of your existing network & assets
- Network Health Checkup - find existing problems and identify them
- Documentation of existing on-site resources
- Suggestions and planning to increase overall network health and reliability
- Detailed time and incident reports
- Weekly status report calls
- 5 hours of free labor for initial network inspection, evaluation, and report
- 24/7 Emergency Hotline - Things happen, so we prioritize those emergencies that keep you from working. Our policy is to keep your computing environment as healthy and worry-free as possible, but those unexpected situations arise. You can rest assured we have you covered.
A.s.k.a.-tech Service - Advanced Support Knowlege Assistance - Ask first and avoid problems later
Do you ever find yourself having to make a tough I.T. decision on the spot, such as selecting a new printer for your network or purchasing a piece of software?
All of our services include our "Ask-a-tech" service. We are available from 8 AM to 5 PM 7 days a week to answer your minor technical questions via Text Messaging or just a phone call away.
100% Satisfaction Gurantee
A typical support incident ranges from 20-30 minutes, if any incidents exceed 30 minutes we will let you know ahead of time.