No matter how large or small your property you can benefit greatly from a Property Management System that is properly installed, configured and utilized. By streamlining efficiency electronically and automating common tasks you can not only reduce your overall workload but also improve your guest's experience. Remember, the national average check-in time is 3 minutes, keep your customers happy by providing quick and efficient services at all hours of the day.
Complete and integrateed soluitions save time and money
- Save time - Access all guest and booking data in one place
- Improve guest interactions - providing a speedy check-in/check-out experience
- Quickly access booking and scheduling information
- Direct booking - allow customers to book directly from a website
- Integrate and automate with booking agents such as Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and more
- Integrate with popular bookkeeping systems such as Sage, M3, and Quickbooks
- Powerful reporting - all of the software we use provides detailed reports to help you better manage your business
- Secure data and payment gateways - Book, Register and accept payments electronically
- Point of sale - sale other products and services such as convenience items and soft drinks
There are two types of options to explore and each has their benefits as well as disadvantages
|Option #1 - on-premise based solution||Optyion #2 - Hosted/Cloud-based solution|
How to ensure proper utiliziation of the PMS
Training, Training, Training! The most important aspect of using any specialized system is to make sure you use it right. A large amount of small to mid-sized hotel/motel operators tend to under-utilize the software they have purchased, or not use it at all due to lack of proper training and understanding of how features work or improper selection of software. We can not only help you select a software package that fits your specific needs, but we also include 2 entire days of staff training absolutely free of charge.