Evolve to Connect
A better way to entend your reach.
Expanding your reach has never been easier than now with EVX-Link. This small and lightweight system offers the latest evolution in digital technology, providing a solution with greater speed, agility and affordability. EVX-Link allows digital DMR radios to connect faster and with multiple coverage areas easily and seamlessly regardless of geography. EVX-Link is also portable and expandable and can be installed virtually in any situation possible. Users also don’t need to replace any infrastructure or employ a repeater. EVX-Link is also more cost-effective than traditional systems using IP connections and works with any DMY digital platform.
Why is EVX-Link Better?
EVX-Link is the next evolution in expanding your reach. A significant difference between EVX-Link and other similar products in the market is that no repeater is required. The unique features of the EVX-Link system work with either on-site or repeater-based systems or a mix of both. Best of all, it’s easy to install with no disruption to current systems and is very cost effective.
The benefits of EVX-Link are:
- Build on your existing network- Your existing network can be used since there is no need to replace existing equipment
- No repeater required- Works with either on-site or repeater-based systems or a mix of both
- Versatile Coverage- Place EVX-Link anywhere in each desired area
- Compatible with- all RF bands and any DMR digital platform
- Simple set up and configuration- all you need is electric power and a Ethernet connection
- Expandable coverage- Up to 32 sites
- Affordability- A cost-effective solution over traditional systems using IP connections which works with any DMR digital platform.
EVX-Link DMR Compatible Features:
- Group Call
- All Call
- Private Call
- PTT ID
- Call Alert
- Remote Monitor
- Text Messaging
- Emergency calls
- Up to 32 Linked Coverage Areas
- Site Search
- An EVX-5300 or EVX-5400 mobile radio is required for use with each EVX-Link unit
Repeater Based EVX-Link System
- Allows the connection of 2 or more remote repeater based coverage areas (up to 30) through a Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection.”
On-site Subscriber EVX-Link System
- Allows the connection of 2 or more remote On-site coverage areas (up to 30) through a local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection
Hybrid EVX-Link System
- Allows the connection of 2 or more remote repeater or On-Site coverage areas (up to 30) through a Local Area Network (LAN) or Internet connection.
EVX-Link Introduction Video