MotoTRBO and DMR Technology in the Healthcare environment
DMR in Hospitals - Case Study
Comparison of DMR vs Analog
Expanding on existing systems
Digital two-way radio technology such as P25 and DMR allow you to make better use of existing spectrum while adding many features that help improve efficiency and operations. Digital two-way radio not only provides crystal clear communications but enables you to make use of low-speed data features such as:
- Louder, crisp and clear audio
- Text messaging
- Private calling
- Digital Paging
- Over the air reprogramming (OTAR)
- Telemetry (Unit tracking via GPS)
- Two timeslot TDMA - The ability to have two simultaneous conversations at once on a single frequency
- Multi-site linking (link repeaters together at multiple sites to increase communications range)
- Broader coverage
- Advanced control features - password protect and kill (STUN) radios that are lost or stolen
- Security - protecting privacy is easier with encryption
For more detailed information see the DMR white paper from the DMR Associations website [Download]
Maintain Better HIPAA Compliance - Safety and Security through AES Encryption
Creating a safe and secure environment for employees and patients can provide a higher quality experience and prevent security breaches from happening. During an incident and emergency not having to worry whether or not you are engaging in a secure conversation can help more effectively manage the situation.
Learn how the Indiana University Health North Central Region interconnected and secured their communications across multiple sites, building a clear and reliable network.
MotoTRBO DMR's Enhanced Privacy and AES-256 Encryption enables you to cut out the eavesdroppers and potential security threats from passively listening and interfering with your radio transmissions, and maintain HIPAA compliance.
An Introduction to AES Encryption
Contact us now for more information
For a free consultation on how digital radio can help your institution, please contact us below